Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Surprise
After struggling for almost 2 weeks, here ends the semester 3 finals. The day straight after my last paper, i went karaoke with girls, roar! they are seriously madly C-R-A-Z-Y, we're actually dancing, shouting in the room LOL had so much fun with them, definitely the craziest karaoke session i had! (Y) 






















The next day, guess what's my activity for the day? Yes, karaoke with another gang again. See, i told ya, don ask me how many times we went for karaoke, more than enough for the staff to recognize us =) so guess what again? they gave me a surprise advance birthday celebration. ROAR! thanks guys,like so much. And of course not to forget my birthday cake-A dozen of Big Apple Iceberg! The best coolness melts in your mouth(Y)






Thanks guys!!! Appreciate it lots


No comments:

Post a Comment