Friday, October 22, 2010


Its a typical breakfast i guess, subway we had. Ordered Subway Melts and it made my tongue goes dancing! What makes it even better when it is a buy one free one deal =) 

By My Side & Better You by David Choi are my repeating track recently. The lyrics, the melody just got into me.

I wonder what the world would be like
If we all just got along
There would be more happy songs
We'd be dancing all day long


That's part of Better You lyrics. He is gifted! Well, i need something to motivate me, been such a slacker these days and the worst part is i cant control myself. My brain and body parts doesnt seems to coordinate. There's always a devil inside me. 

Has been physically jotting down things, thought it would help, but it doesnt.
I know you heard me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment