Friday, May 29, 2009

its friday,1.30pm now
and why am i blogging in such time?
im extremely BORED!!!
students are now starting their holidays
but for me everything just like began to start
no class for today
and its kinda unusual that im waking up at 12 something for a free day =X
haha.. i admit im a pig
so suppose to sleep at least till 2 today??
hoho""
okay..
a breaking news
received sms'es from ms abby&ms wenise during my sweet dream
our account group had listed out
and i will be in group c while ms.wenise will be group b
what????!!!!
damn!!
i was like totally awake
n there was like non-single-sleepy-signal in my mind anymore
straightly on my lappie and check for my time table
hmmm~
monday no class (wow..not bad)
tuesday bla bla bla...
.
.
.
till thursday..(it turn out to be quite a good schedule as well)
but...
another BREAKING NEWS
te-dem~~~~
**piang~~~!!!
my friday classes are just like one way go
non stop from 8am till almost 3pm
what??
and the classes venue are all here and there ==
Lol
i prefer ms wenise time table more
although there will be classes for her everyday
but at least not one-way-go classes like me
haiz
god help me plsss
and now,
im like too heavy to get off from my laptop
but im not suppose to be bored
many things are queing up for me to complete
lazy poney, wake up!!!
wash ur dishes
do ur revision
complete ur BMS tutorial exercise
fold the clothes
n bla bla bla..
okay
gtg now
will be back after my need-to-do-job
tada**

No comments:

Post a Comment